Monday, September 28, 2009

Special Offer for Florida Residents

Beloved and I will be making our 4th annual trip to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival soon. We've always just purchased tickets for the park for the day. But this year, I got an e-mail reminding me of a special offer for Florida residents (like me!). Disney is offering its annual pass for 15 months instead of 12. So I did the math (with my trusty calculator) and figured out that since Beloved and I were spending two days this year at the Food & Wine Fest, it actually worked out cheaper to buy the annual passes. That's because, since it covers 15 months, we'll get to go to the Food & Wine Festival a couple of days this year AND a couple of days next year with the annual pass. And we can visit a few other parks this year in between, all for about the same price. Believe it or not, Beloved has never been to the Magic Kingdom. I guess he'll get to go now. 

So if you're considering making a trip to the "World" for any of the upcoming special events (Food & Wine Fest, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween, Christmas events, etc), and you're a Florida resident, check out the special offer. 


No comments: