Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blog gets a mention

My other blog, plainbrowndog, got a mention in the Daytona Beach News Journal today. Here was the conversation around the breakfast table this morning.

Nativemom: Hey, check out this article. I spoke to this reporter yesterday and he mentions my blog in his article.

Beloved: Really, let's see. (reads the article). But this is your Bloggie (which is what he calls my plainbrowndog blog), not your NativeMom blog.

Nativemom: Yea, I know.

Beloved: This seals it. You're now officially a "crazy dog lady." Ha, you've been doing that Bloggie for only a month and that's what you get publicity for? You've been doing your NativeMom blog for almost two years. Ha, ha. You're a crazy dog lady!

Nativemom: People read my NativeMom blog! Just because it hasn't been mentioned in the newspaper, doesn't mean that it's not popular.

Beloved: Crazy dog lady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep!! Your a crazy dog lady.... love ya, Troy