Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Disclaimer!

OK. Before I get into the meat of this post, I have to provide a disclaimer. For the last 3 weeks I've been on a diet and trying to lose weight. I'm already vegetarian, so I've been trying out a vegan diet (warning, whatever you're thinking, NEVER try vegan cheese. EVER!Yuck is an understatement.) I've also been exercising. Like really hard exercising not just walking around the block. And I've cut back on the wine consumption.

I know, this is all proof that I've really slipped over the edge from kinda-funny-crazy to full on wack-a-doodle!

Anyway, back to the subject.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night. Actually, I startled myself awake with some sort of crazy dream that caused me to thrash around and jolt myself awake (must have been the vegan cheese experiment). My first thought upon waking up was "What? Where am I? What's going on?" Then I thought "Oh, thank god, it's Thursday. Almost end of the week and I can finally get some rest."

Then I realized it was only Tuesday morning.

Crap!!!

P.S. I've lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks. Only 4 more to go!

No comments: