Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mommies Night Out

My fellow working mommies and I get together every Wednesday night after work for a little girl time. Our husbands don't mind that we're AWOL for a little while each Wednesday because they've come to realize the positive benefits of giving mommy an hour away from home each week with her girlfriends, i.e. her head does not explode and everyone at home lives to see another day.

We had a rather large ladies group this week. And I was amazed at the range of topics we managed to cover. I've broken them down below:

  • Our upcoming cruise and what to wear on the drive to the cruiseship
  • Art
  • Business and jobs
  • Boy Scout camping trips
  • Dogs
  • Facebook
  • Bowling
  • Botox (for and against)
  • And the size of Head Gin Mom's teenage son's feet (size 13 yikes!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering when those feet will stop growing!