This weekend is the 15th annual Harley-Davidson Ride for Children. Tell anyone you know who likes to ride that there is still time to register to take part in the Sunday, Oct. 11 ride to benefit Camp Boggy Creek. I'll be working at the camp that day and Beloved will be riding along with some of our family and friends. Register and learn more at rideforchildren.com.
If you join this ride, here's what you'll experience.
- A police escorted ride from Destination Daytona in Ormond Beach, FL. to Camp Boggy Creek, Eustis, FL.
- Nearly 1,000 motorcycles take part in the ride, which stretches for miles along the route.
- When the riders arrive at camp, they're greeted by dozens and dozens of children and their families who line the route into camp. These are the families who have benefited from this amazing camp.
- Outback Steakhouse serves up a great meal to each and every person that participates in the ride.
- There will be music, entertainment and a chance to see the camp and meet the staff, campers and their parents.
- The ride has raised more than $1 Million dollars for the camp.
See what Camp Boggy Creek is all about at www.boggycreek.org.