Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary but Good

The only thing scarier than a fully heterosexual man in a dress is one in a bathing suit.


A friend of mine, who shall remain nameless to protect, well, you know, agreed to completely embarrass himself for charity this week by taking part in an event called the Womanless Beauty Pageant. The guys involved all took turns doing the runway walk in evening gown and bathing suit to raise money for children and adults with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, and other disabilities. My friend, dressed as Marilyn Monroe in the black bikini above, came in first runner up. I'm so proud!! Although he wasn't crowned "queen," I think it's safe to say he - and all the other er, "lovelies," were winners!

Go Boy Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not scared to say that it was me...and I was definately good. It was for a good cause and there was enough liquor in St. Aug to loosen me up to do this.