Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'll get you my pretty!!!

Dear Scout the Stinky Corgi:

You thought you were very clever when you managed to scrub off your cone outside someplace where I cannot find it no matter how far and wide I search. See, the problem is, you need to wear that cone to let the sore on your back heal. My intentions are pure I assure you. I'm sorry to say your "hide the cone" plan did not work. I have found a replacement for it. A pink tutu.


And you thought the cone was embarrassing. Bet you wish you had it back now.

5 comments:

Sayre said...

Hahahahaaaaa... poor Corgi-dog! That'll teach him.

The Florida Blogger said...

My dad sent me blog a few weeks back about why dogs bite people. In it were pics like this one. Watch out:)

betty said...

oh my gosh!! poor Scout!! we call the cone "the cone of shame" since we know no dogs like to wear it!! thanks for visiting our blog again :)

hoping Scout heals quickly so is not reduced to such shame!

betty

Sandcastle Momma said...

Bwahahaaaa! Hysterical even though I do feel a little bad for Corgi.

Florida Native Mom said...

None of you should feel bad about the tutu-cone. Believe me, he'll get me back at some point. Probably by chewing up my favorite shoes.